With the constant lockdown extensions and quarantine, everything around us came to a standstill – including the vehicles that we drove almost every day. While most of us adapted to the new regimes, we parked our cars and left them until it was legal to drive them again. However, with the Government easing up restrictions and containment zones opening up, our long idle cars are bound to be in a bad state. To counter this dilemma, GoBumpr came up with the perfect solution: the new At Home Car Disinfection Package that is available right at your doorstep.
Bundled in the affordable price of just Rs. 1,999, the package offers multiple services essential to getting your car back on the road in perfect shape completely sanitized, checked and cleaned.
What does the package include?
1. Complete Exterior and Interior Cleaning are inclusive of water wash, interior blow cleaning, vacuuming and wheel arch cleaning.
2. Interior and Exterior Sanitation process for door handles, dicky handle, diesel tank cap and door glasses, steering wheel and gear lever knob, all seats and floor mats, door trim and handles, dashboard, roof handle and lights, hand brake lever, dashboard switches and console.
3. Complete AC Vents Cleaning and Disinfection to prevent the AC from circulating the stale dead air inside the cabin that can carry germs.
4. A 60-Point General Check-Up is inclusive of coolant check, engine oil, gear oil, differential oil, battery voltage and battery SP gravity check, tyre wear and tear check using depth gauge, tyre pressure check and under-chassis check. The technician will provide comprehensive feedback on the nature of work that needs to be carried out in the car.
5. Complete Electrical Check for all exterior and interior lights.
Safety Measures Undertaken:
Apart from the impressive services offered, GoBumpr is fully aware that customers could be highly hesitant to book a doorstep package during a pandemic. The company has incorporated, adapted and trained all staff, technicians and garage partners in the safety measures, rules and regulations proposed by the World Health Organization as well as the Government of India.
Technician’s daily temperature check
The technicians’ temperature is checked frequently before and after the pick-up and delivery of a vehicle.
Bodysuit, face masks and gloves and hand sanitizers are provided for all technicians and worn at all times.
Contactless Service and Social Distancing
The vehicle’s key will be kept in the ignition switch/dashboard/pouch to avoid person-to-person contact.
To prevent contact and maintain social distancing at all times, only Online & UPI methods of payment like GooglePay / BHIM / Paytm will be accepted. There will be no cash payment.
Aarogya Setu Covid-19 Live Tracker App
All partners are advised to install and use the Aarogya Setu Covid-19 Live Tracker App for their own safety and the safety of our customers, which is our top priority.